Monday, August 25, 2014

A Visit from Tammy

My sister and her fiance came to visit for a few days, which was great timing for a couple reasons.  For one thing, my dad's mental state seems to be really declining these days, so this might be her last chance for a really interactive visit.  As it was, he didn't really know who she was, but would believe her when she told him he was her daughter.  Then they would leave to go to the store, and  my dad would say something about "my friends who were just here".  :(

It was also good to get all 3 of us kids together who are in the trust and talk about his upcoming health issues and other things.  Dad was not very participatory in the conversation, but I think it was still a good thing to all sit down together and at least try.  

I have a few photos from the visit, but I can't access my dropbox right now.  Hopefully I will remember to come back and add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment